Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 15 7580
CPU
i5-8265u
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After turn on this selection, My screen will get very very dark looks like don't have backlight when the apple logo start loading til I shutdown.
If I don't turn on this selection, everything is ok but I use the hackintools to check and find that the display is not internal when open this app.
So it's influence me when I close my laptop and using the HDMI output that is ok, but when I try to open my laptop, my laptop can't identity that it's an internal screen, it will black screen til I restart, and can't control brightness.

I also try when addPNLF is true on , use the Hackintools check again it will become internal automatically and I can control brightness now, but the screen is very very dark.

I've try to use SSDT-PNLF.aml but will get black screen and can't get into macOS, also try Applebacklightfixup.kext, whatevergreen suggest brightness control turn on method etc, I've try most of Guide from here or on the internet that I can find, here is my PR, Please help. Thanks.

Attachments

• debug_16795.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Dose anybody can Help?
Please

Is GFX0 renamed IGPU in DSDT when following RehabMans guide about SSDT-PNFL and AppleBacklightInjector?

Is GFX0 renamed IGPU in DSDT when following RehabMans guide about SSDT-PNFL and AppleBacklightInjector?
Yes for sure.
I’ve try a lot of way to make it real,but no luck.
I think is it my config plist get problem or other way.
Please help me to slove it T_T

Yes for sure.
Applebacklightfixup.kext / SSDT-PNFL etc is for Intel Graphics only, not your Nvidia

Yes for sure.
What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back