Graphics
nvidia geforce gtx570
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone, sorry for my bad english.
1) I have installed mac os x mavericks to second hard drive. On the first hard drive I have windows 7. I have the next trouble: when I launch mac os, and after reboot and launch windows 7 my time in it is not correct. If I set time in windows 7 and after get reboot and launch mac os, its ok, but if I again reboot and launch windows 7, time will be wrong.

2) And second trouble: after install mac os, i cant go hibernate mode in windows 7.

Thanks in advance.:)

Motherboard
Asrock Z370 Taichi
CPU
Graphics
AMD Fury X/Intel UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
google "apple time services"

If you install bootcamp, apple time service will correct this.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H270M-D3H-OC 0.6.5
CPU
i3-7100
Graphics
GTX 650
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone, sorry for my bad english.
1) I have installed mac os x mavericks to second hard drive. On the first hard drive I have windows 7. I have the next trouble: when I launch mac os, and after reboot and launch windows 7 my time in it is not correct. If I set time in windows 7 and after get reboot and launch mac os, its ok, but if I again reboot and launch windows 7, time will be wrong.

2) And second trouble: after install mac os, i cant go hibernate mode in windows 7.

In win7 click Start and type regedit and enter. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TimeZoneInformation.
In the right panel create a new 32-bit DWORD. Name it"RealTimeIsUniversal" and set the value to "1" (no quotation marks)

Restart - Both will have correct time

Motherboard
msi z77a-g45
CPU
intel core i5-3570K
Graphics
nvidia geforce gtx570
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
google "apple time services"

If you install bootcamp, apple time service will correct this.

If I will install bootcamp I should install windows again, and I lose all my data?

I dont install windosw 7 through bootcamp. I have first hard drive with windows 7. And after I get second hard drive and install mac os on it. Can I fix this problem without use bootcamp ???

Motherboard
msi z77a-g45
CPU
intel core i5-3570K
Graphics
nvidia geforce gtx570
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
In win7 click Start and type regedit and enter. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TimeZoneInformation.
In the right panel create a new 32-bit DWORD. Name it"RealTimeIsUniversal" and set the value to "1" (no quotation marks)

Restart - Both will have correct time

Thank you very much. It work!!!!

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H270M-D3H-OC 0.6.5
CPU
i3-7100
Graphics
GTX 650
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

To make hibernation available, follow these steps:
  1. Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
  2. In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
  3. When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
  4. At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on, and then press Enter.
  5. Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.

Motherboard
msi z77a-g45
CPU
intel core i5-3570K
Graphics
nvidia geforce gtx570
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
To make hibernation available, follow these steps:
  1. Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
  2. In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
  3. When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
  4. At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on, and then press Enter.
  5. Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.

It didnt help me, when I click sleep in window 7, I have black screen and after 3-4 seconds appears selecting users screen. I try to power off Hybrid Sleep, after that I have sleep and hybernate buttons in power off menu. Slepp is working but hibernate not. Maybe this is due to the BIOS settings that I changed before installation mac os ?

Status
Not open for further replies.