CPU
Intel Core i3-4370
Graphics
Intel HD 4600 1536 MB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I realize this topic has been posted but my issue appears to be different from what I found. I have a Customac Mini build with the GA-H97-WiFi motherboard. My mac appears as a 27" iMac Late 2013 in About This Mac. Never had issues until the update to Mojave (10.14.2) from High Sierra. I updated to MultiBeast 11.0.1 before the upgrade to Mojave. Everything appears to be working correctly with the exception of the App Store. When I open the App Store I get a Cannot Connect to App Store message with a retry button which does nothing when clicked. When I select the Sign In option and enter my Apple UID/password the dialog box goes away and nothing else happens. WiFi network is working perfectly, iCloud sign in works, iTunes Store sign in works, Software Update works. Things I've tried: several reboots, sign out and sign in to iCloud and iTunes, altered the trust settings in KeyChain app for DigiCert High Assurance EV Root CA, removed the com.apple.appstore cache file and folder from my user account, removed the .db files from /var/db/crls/. No luck connecting to App Store. I did notice that the folder /Library/Security/Trust Settings/ is empty whereas it contains a file on my MacBook Pro.

All, this one is solved. I bumped into Sniki's post of Oct 13, 2018 which recommended removing the NetworkInterfaces.plist and preferences.plist files from /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/ and rebooting. Worked like a champ! App Store is 100%. Thanks Sniki.

Didn't work for me. :( Will be looking for other threads on the site that may've solved it.

All, this one is solved. I bumped into Sniki's post of Oct 13, 2018 which recommended removing the NetworkInterfaces.plist and preferences.plist files from /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/ and rebooting. Worked like a champ! App Store is 100%. Thanks Sniki.
Didn't work for me on Mojave Hackintosh

Worked for me too, thanks all.

Thank you. This worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back