Contribute
Register

After Installing Mountain Lion on HP Probook - Optional

Is there a screen, 1080p or similarly enhanced replacement, and/or graphics card upgrade; for the 4540 ivy bridge i7?

:crazy::crazy::crazy:hello friend am installing mac os x 10.8.5 and boot successfully without problem on my probook 4530s
but when I install the probook installer 6.1 pc restarts again LAUNCH smoothly but the keyboard and trackpad do not work but the system is frozen I see walking.

pd: wifi card and have to turn off the ethernet in the bios but will not start

regards

I have over 6 months trying to do this:banghead::banghead:

:crazy::crazy::crazy:hello friend am installing mac os x 10.8.5 and boot successfully without problem on my probook 4530s
but when I install the probook installer 6.1 pc restarts again LAUNCH smoothly but the keyboard and trackpad do not work but the system is frozen I see walking.

pd: wifi card and have to turn off the ethernet in the bios but will not start

regards

I have over 6 months trying to do this:banghead::banghead:

Use the latest ProBook Installer: 6.1.13r3.

If necessary, do EC reset after installing. Power down, remove all power sources, hold power button 30 sec, put everything back & restart.

Make sure you follow the guide exactly...

Is there any guide for Clover installing on HP 4540s ? I've seen "Probook Installer Clover Edition", but Mountain Lion is not supported. I had to use regular version with Chameleon. Any suggestions ?

Is there any guide for Clover installing on HP 4540s ? I've seen "Probook Installer Clover Edition", but Mountain Lion is not supported. I had to use regular version with Chameleon. Any suggestions ?

The Mavericks/Yosemite PBI-CE will probably work for ML as well. The creation of the USB is slightly different, as 'createinstallmedia' does not exist in the ML package. Use '2b' or read here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Please do not write duplicate posts. Thanks. Rules: http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

I already have ML installed. But bootloader is Chameleon. I don't need to create USB. I just want to replace Cham with Clover

Back