Contribute
Register

After installed OSX ML, booting problems.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7
CPU
Intel Core i7-8700K
Graphics
Intel UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello folks,

I finally resolved a ATI6000Controller.kext problem. I had deleted it from Unibeast-installed thumb drive and it finally went through. I installed OSX ML into one of partitions successfully. I was able boot it through thumb drive and put ATI6000Controller.kext back to S/L/E. Rebooted system and it now detected native resolution as 1920x1200...

Then I ran MultiBeast 4.6.1 to install kext drivers into ML 10.8 but I tried to boot OSX ML directly. When kernel and kexts were completely loaded into memory, it just reboots without any reason (no kernel panic messages). With thumb drive, it only went through. With USB 3.0 kexts, it detected 8 USB 3.0 ports through NEC and VIA0810 hubs but only supports up to 480 mb/s. I tried to plug thumb drive into USB 3.0 port but it did not recognize.

Also, I tried to install R644 drivers into ML but it did not recognize my external disk arrays. Only Lion did recognized them.

Does anyone have any solution with booting problems (constantly reboots after kernel and kexts loaded into memory)?

Thanks,
Sword7