Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z170M-PLUS/BR
CPU
i7 7700k
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1070 Ti
Hey guys, first post here. In the last few days I've searched about hackintosh, about how it works, how can you use it, and then I found the tonymacx86's site and I founded the buyer's guide page and then I started the mount a build.

I have a computer with windows that I use for developing android and web applications and sometimes play games, and now I need to develop iOS applications.

I will buy a new pc and use the hackintosh to only develop applications.

This is the parts that I selected, after the advice from the tonymacx86 buyer's guide:

- Gigabyte Ga-h81m-s1 Ddr3 Lga 1150 Matx
- Intel I3 4360 3.70ghz Lga 1150
- 2X Kingston Ddr3 8gb 1600mhz
- Corsair Cx650
- Thermaltake Versa H17

And in the future I will buy a AMD graphic (still not sure which one)

With these parts, will it run smooth with the macOs Catalina or Mojave?

Thanks!

(Sorry for any mistake, still learning english)

Hey guys, first post here. In the last few days I've searched about hackintosh, about how it works, how can you use it, and then I found the tonymacx86's site and I founded the buyer's guide page and then I started the mount a build.

I have a computer with windows that I use for developing android and web applications and sometimes play games, and now I need to develop iOS applications.

I will buy a new pc and use the hackintosh to only develop applications.

This is the parts that I selected, after the advice from the tonymacx86 buyer's guide:

- Gigabyte Ga-h81m-s1 Ddr3 Lga 1150 Matx
- Intel I3 4360 3.70ghz Lga 1150
- 2X Kingston Ddr3 8gb 1600mhz
- Corsair Cx650
- Thermaltake Versa H17

And in the future I will buy a AMD graphic (still not sure which one)

With these parts, will it run smooth with the macOs Catalina or Mojave?

Thanks!

(Sorry for any mistake, still learning english)

You are going to use this motherboard, right?

I assume you wish to use CPU integrated graphics for the time being? If so you have a problem.

If you are going to use that motherboard, you are going to need a supported graphics card right now, since MacOS does not support VGA for quite some time, and that motherboard only has a VGA output.

You are going to use this motherboard, right?

I assume you wish to use CPU integrated graphics for the time being? If so you have a problem.

If you are going to use that motherboard, you are going to need a supported graphics card right now, since MacOS does not support VGA for quite some time, and that motherboard only has a VGA output.

Yes, I will buy the Asus Radeon Rx570 4g too, I forgot to add this graphic card in the question yesterday.

With this graphic card, it will run the mojave/catalina fine?

Last edited:
Yes, I will buy the Asus Radeon Rx570 4g too, I forgot to add this graphic card in the question yesterday.

With this graphic card, it will run the mojave/catalina fine?

Yes, with the RX 570 Mojave and Catalina should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back