Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5-TH
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
Gigabyte Radeon RX 560 OC 4G (Rev2)
Hi all -

I'm looking to buy a graphics card for my HackMini (with a Gigyabyte GA-H110M-A) so I can run two monitors off of it.

This is not for gaming -- just normal desktop work and some very occasional and light video editing.

Main criteria:
- Plug and Play
- $299 or less
- runs with High Sierra

I looked at the Buyers Guide’s graphics card list, and all the AMD graphics cards with Amazon links are sold out or outrageously priced.

Fwiw, I started a thread about 5 months ago on this topic, but I ended up being able to borrow a card. Now I need to get one for myself, finally, and none of the recommended cards seem to be available.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Hi all -

I'm looking to buy a graphics card for my HackMini (with a Gigyabyte GA-H110M-A) so I can run two monitors off of it.

This is not for gaming -- just normal desktop work and some very occasional and light video editing.

Main criteria:
- Plug and Play
- $299 or less
- runs with High Sierra

I looked at the Buyers Guide’s graphics card list, and all the AMD graphics cards with Amazon links are sold out or outrageously priced.

Fwiw, I started a thread about 5 months ago on this topic, but I ended up being able to borrow a card. Now I need to get one for myself, finally, and none of the recommended cards seem to be available.

Thanks to anyone who can help!
Nvidia may be a fiscally prudent option. There are Quadro cards for cheap that should suit you. Many of these still work in Big Sur.

There are Quattro cards
You are confusing an Nvidia Quadro card with an Audi. LOL
Maybe you've been reading the "Need a laugh" thread ?

fire-up-the-quattro-firdaus-zahrotul.jpg

You are confusing an Nvidia Quadro card with an Audi. LOL
Maybe you've been reading the "Need a laugh" thread ?
It was auto correct, dang iPhone doesn’t want to learn new words. I figured after the third time the phone must be right, so I stopped fighting it.
Didn’t think I’d be heckled into oblivion so quick, I was changing it when you two replied.

confused a Nvidia Quadro card with an Audi -
I did the same thing. Took forever to get the engine oil out of the pci slot.

Nvidia GT710's ? - (now available with 4 ports)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back