Contribute
Register

Advice for Vorke V2 - I5-6200U - SSD128 ($369)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not gotten an audio fix prior to moving on to Sierra, I suspect that the HDMI patches available now will likely address it if I could get the Sierra installer to boot, but alas I have not thus far.

The board has only a single sodimm slot, so you cannot expand memory with an additional stick. You would have to replace the one that is preinstalled.
Thanks for reply. There are many different edition of ALC269, which make it complicated. And the HDMI Audio may still need dsdt patch to work.

cheers

Andy

Geekbuying now has the Vorke V2 Plus with Intel Skylake I7-7500U 8GB RAM 256GB SSD for $475

i have Intel Skylake I7-7500U 8GB RAM 256GB SSD VORKE V2
I'm not able to install mojave or catalina... installation is ok but no acceleration ... i try to reboot ...black screen or loop rebooting
Coul someone help me???? ciao grazie

I'm not able to install mojave or catalina... installation is ok but no acceleration ... i try to reboot ...black screen or loop rebooting

I never had any success with it...

TANKS for your response...... i'm in great difficult too.......

Maybe you can try using Hackintool to generate a video patch for the 7500U IGPU, you might also find some assistance there with getting the acceleration to work.

really tanks.... now i'm looking for why i'm not able to boot when remove USB ... i follow some guide..... no success..... i'm afraid i have legacy bios and not uefi in my vorke v2

really tanks.... now i'm looking for why i'm not able to boot when remove USB ... i follow some guide..... no success..... i'm afraid i have legacy bios and not uefi in my vorke v2

No idea I just know that Hackintool might be able to help you get acceleration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back