Contribute
Register

Advice for my first Hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first choice would be the Gigabyte motherboard. Second, the MSI and third the Asus.

1. Gigabyte H270 Gaming K3 (Best choice for you) Better audio and LAN chip than the Asus. Better value than MSI.
2. MSI H270 Gaming 3
3. Asus H270

Also, go with the I5-7500 CPU paired with the "H" motherboard as you won't be overclocking with the H270 chipset. It will do everything you need quite well and save you some Euros.

Last edited:
My first choice would be the Gigabyte motherboard. Second, the MSI and third the Asus.

1. Gigabyte H270 Gaming K3 (Best choice for you) Better audio and LAN chip than the Asus. Better value than MSI.
2. MSI H270 Gaming 3
3. Asus H270

Also, go with the I5-7500 CPU paired with the "H" motherboard as you won't be overclocking with the H270 chipset. It will do everything you need quite well and save you some Euros.

Hi trs96,

I'm very happy to see your reply. Thank you very much!

I see that Gigabyte H270 Gaming K3 have E2500 Killer LAN... on Multibeast I don't see this kext. Can I use Atheros E2200 Ethernet 2.2.0?

There is some problem whit I5-7600 on hackintosh?

Tnx again!

You can use the 7600, it's just the 7500 clocked 100 MHz faster. The E2500 is on most of the Gigabyte gaming boards in the Guide so you can be sure that it works or it wouldn't be included.

You can use the 7600, it's just the 7500 clocked 100 MHz faster. The E2500 is on most of the Gigabyte gaming boards in the Guide so you can be sure that it works or it wouldn't be included.

Ok!

I will go whit Gigabyte H270 Gaming K3.

Thank you again.

Can i use this topic if i have another questions??

I don't know where do you live but in Italy tomorrow is national holiday... so happy holiday at all!

Buone Vacanze ! I have many relatives back in Asiago. Hope to get there some day to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back