2. iMac
  3. Performa
  4. Power Mac
  5. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello there... nice to meet you

the first thing that i have to say is: I'm not very able to speak english ... so I try to speak easy ;)

I'm planning to make my FIRST Hackintosh after many years on Mac. I want make a solid PC without unnecessary things. My budget (in €) is around 1K, more or less. Normaly I use the PC for web, music, work (such as Office) and gaming.

I want use:
KabyLake CPU (i5 7600K)
1060 Gigabyte
8 GB DDR4 (up to 16GB in a second time)

My big question is: which motherboard should I choose?
I don't want problem during che installation so I need your advice.

The budget for the mobo is around 100-140€.

thanks for everything

:wave:

Hi pastrychef,

thanks for your answer!!

Nice! I already see the Buyer Guide but i have no idea for the mobo... anyway I will watch the golden and user bilds.

What about you... do you have any modo to advice... or doesn't advice to me?

Thanks again :wave:

I use an Asus motherboard that is listed in my signature below my post. I like this motherboard very much but it may be out of your budget.

When you look at more of the golden builds and users builds, you will see how much work each person had to do to get everything working well. They all list the model of motherboards that they used so you will get some suggestions there.

Hello,

I want to reuse my old topic for some advice ...

... I saw the new list but I have not yet decided which mobo to buy.

I've found some mobo:

MSI H270 Gaming 3
Gygabite H270 Gaming K3
Asus H270 PRIME

... I saw that there are builds with the MSI that work but I found much about the Gigabyte.

I would like to ask you: Which audio / network controllers are the best?

Does the i5 7600's integrated GPU work properly?

Will new software come out in the autumn?

I'm currently using a MacBook and I have no way of testing so I'd like to pick it right before.

Thank you very much for those who want to help me ...

Last edited:
MultiBeast.com will show you which audio and network controllers are supported by MultiBeast.

MultiBeast.com will show you which audio and network controllers are supported by MultiBeast.

Yes, I know. Tnx. I've already downloaded the program to see it...

... I think it's strange that no one can advice to me what is the best mobo between this 3.
I don't ask to make my hackintosh. I just only ask what is the best choise, if is possibile...

When you look at more of the golden builds and users builds, you will see how much work each person had to do to get everything working well

Dear Neji Hyuga,
I see...

... in fact my work start now whit the choice of components.

If I don't do the right choice my work are more long and difficult... this is not a problem for me, but it is not even a good job!

Tnx anyway

Last edited:
"Best" is subjective. Everyone has different opinions. Choose a motherboard with the features you like/need.

Mhh... yes but already I don't understand what is your opinion or advice for a mobo entry level... anyway, I selected 3 main board and i ask which main (of these 3) are the best choise for make an Hackintosh.
The mobo don't have the same controller and i wonder if there is a controller that works better... the features are the same, more or less.

Maybe my question are not clear?

The section of forum I think that is right for buying advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back