I7 8700
Graphics
EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum and this is my first post. I have a PC currently running Windows OS on it, with spec

MB Asus Z370 Prime
I7 8700
32GB RAM
GTX 1070 TI EVGA
SSD for booting and hard drive for storage

As far I read on the forum and building guide, all I need to buy for a hackintosh would be a brand new SSD with 6GB/s like 960EVO or MX500. Then I need to get USB with 16GB or larger and follow the installation on the new SSD. Tweak bios then boot from that new SSD.

If I need to buy anything else beside SSD and flash drive, please let me know. And base on the spec, what build version for MAC OS would you recommend? This would be my rig for FCPX. Thank you.

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum and this is my first post. I have a PC currently running Windows OS on it, with spec

MB Asus Z370 Prime
I7 8700
32GB RAM
GTX 1070 TI EVGA
SSD for booting and hard drive for storage

As far I read on the forum and building guide, all I need to buy for a hackintosh would be a brand new SSD with 6GB/s like 960EVO or MX500. Then I need to get USB with 16GB or larger and follow the installation on the new SSD. Tweak bios then boot from that new SSD.

If I need to buy anything else beside SSD and flash drive, please let me know. And base on the spec, what build version for MAC OS would you recommend? This would be my rig for FCPX. Thank you.

You will also need access to a real Mac or working hackintosh to download High Sierra and make the USB installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back