Graphics
SAPPHIRE NITRO RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac mini
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys,

Not sure if everyones getting the same problem as me but i can't load youtube videos on both firefox and safari.

I've tried uninstalling adobe flash and reinstalling flash 11 beta for OSX 10.7

Any ideas?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-07-22 at 7.16.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-07-22 at 7.16.04 PM.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 251
Weird, Works with Google Chrome just fine.. :problem: :problem: :problem:

Works with Firefox 3.6

hrmmm

Im having exactly the same problem, cant load any flash videos, the plugin just crashes.

Same problem here. I saw that the chrome flash version is different than the one in safari and firefox (safari and firefox: 10.3.181.34, chrome: 10.3.181.35). Maybe we have to wait the next release for firefox and safari. The strange thing is that I saw you have the same video card I have, nvidia 8800GTS, maybe it's a problem related to this card?
KushKrime, what version of firefox and flash player have you installed?

by now I have 10.3.181.34 in safari (works fine) and 10.3.181.36 in chrome (14.0.285.0 dev build). the latter works fine as well

and adobe says: Your Google Chrome browser already includes Adobe® Flash® Player built-in. Google Chrome will automatically update when new versions of Flash Player are available.

you can check your flash player version here

LorysDRM said:
Same problem here. I saw that the chrome flash version is different than the one in safari and firefox (safari and firefox: 10.3.181.34, chrome: 10.3.181.35). Maybe we have to wait the next release for firefox and safari. The strange thing is that I saw you have the same video card I have, nvidia 8800GTS, maybe it's a problem related to this card?
KushKrime, what version of firefox and flash player have you installed?
Oops, I guess I spoke too soon. I have Plug-in version 10.3.181.26. On chrome it's 10.3.181.35. So I'll update it for Safari and let you guys know how it goes. Oh and uh Firefox, I deleted it recently - I had 5.0.1 though.

Update: I installed the latest version of Flash, and still no issues with it on Safari. Everything is running smoothly. :thumbup:

Well, I tried flash version 10.3.181.26 but without success. I'm sure it's something related to the 8800 GTS (this other guy has the same problem and the same card: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=26511&start=0 ). It's a video related problem, because if you have a youtube video in an unactive firefox tab, you can hear the audio running, as soon as you activate the tab, the flash plugin crashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back