Adobe CS5 - Unlocking CS5 to enable All Nvidia CUDA cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-12-02 at 3.41.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-12-02 at 3.41.28 PM.png
    64 KB · Views: 467
arikstress said:
How about if you all try this driver installed?
is it still didn't working ?

http://www.nvidia.co.uk/object/mac-driv ... ve-uk.html
or
http://www.nvidia.com/object/mac-driver-archive.html
Of course I did that as I wrote in my post. Have CUDA Driver 4.0.50 installed.

arikstress said:
i only install that driver and working good for my adobe photoshop cs4
Photoshop (CS4) doesn't use CUDA but only OpenGL for better/faster drawing. This is no problem at all with my configuration.

Hey Folks,

I currently run a dual boot Mac 10.7 / Win 7 Hackintosh, both running Premiere Pro.

I recently replaced my graphics card with an EVGA Geforce GTX 470 to enable graphic acceleration in Premiere Pro CS5 using the CUDA engine, and it has been working great for me on the PC side with a trial version of CS6 however on the Mac side i encounter an issue.

After following the proper steps to add my card to the cuda_supported_cards.txt file, i can enter into Premiere Pro CS5 and can select "Hardware Acceleration" from the Project>Projects Settings>General>Video Rendering dropdown menu. I can even see the yellow bar on my timeline. The issue lies in the Program Monitor in that whenever i try to playback from the timeline the image i see in the Program Monitor looks like a garble of the text and panels surround that surround this Monitor (will have an screen cap image to post tonight for clarity).

Has anyone else encountered this experience? If so, how did you resolve it?

I can certainly edit in Windows until my trial runs out but the whole reason i built this Hackintosh was to be able to enjoy working in a Mac environment, which i totally prefer.

EDIT: my signature is still showing my old graphics card [Geforce GTX 460 SE], but this has been changed in my system to the GTX 470.

I'm running Premiere PRO CS5.5 with Mercury Playback Engine on GPU acceleration mode with my ENGTS 250.
I've installed the last version of CUDA driver and GPUSniffer has recognized my graphic card as CUDA compatible. Then, I added it to cuda_supported_cards.txt and all works fine.

I am using Mountain Lion With GTX 560 (nonTI) I enabled cuda through the terminal command and get Mercury play back HW engine in project setting but the problem is when i enable merurypalyback HW the premier program monitor shows nothing only Black but the video playback is running audio played smoothly. when i select mercury playback software acceleration no problem. but failed HW acceleration. In windows it is working smoothly get full HW acceleration. Any tweak there to solve this

i get my MSI GTX 460 Hawk yesterday and installed on my ML build, i'v run multibeast and installed OpenCL enabler, then i went to mi CS5 and CS6 instalation and i`v browse the content of the .app till i reach the Cuda-playlist.txt (or something like that) and edited with txt editor, adding GeForce GTX 460 to the list, (lookout, upercase sensitive).

works like a charm!

Mercury engine on booth CS5 and CS6

I never eveen enter trough terminal or search "Sniff something"

Sorry for my english!

Ge Force GTX 680 - NO VIDEO playback in CS6 premiere Pro

I just completed my build with GeForce GTX 680 card and ran all of the latest Nvidia drivers for Mountain Lion 10.8.2. I also did that patch where you add your GPU to your txt file via terminal. Now CUDA does show up in Premiere Pro and After Effects but I cannot play any video whatsoever within Premiere Pro. Has anyone experienced this or do you know of a solution? I feel like I'm so close as I have everything working very well other than this one issue, but this is a biggie because its whole reason why I built this machine: Video Editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back