Graphics
Nvidia 560 2GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So all Lion installation done with my SSD. I have couple of existing HDDs with partitions that was previously used in Windows 7. I plugged this back in the motherboard but Lion doesn't boot up anymore. It says something about Windows can't recognize the new hardware, but when I reboot with iBoot, I can see the all partitions. I picked the OS X partition to boot but PC restarts again. I thought this simple as adding memory. Is there any bios settings I need to change?

phomac said:
So all Lion installation done with my SSD. I have couple of existing HDDs with partitions that was previously used in Windows 7. I plugged this back in the motherboard but Lion doesn't boot up anymore. It says something about Windows can't recognize the new hardware, but when I reboot with iBoot, I can see the all partitions. I picked the OS X partition to boot but PC restarts again. I thought this simple as adding memory. Is there any bios settings I need to change?
When you added your additional hard drives - did you boot to BIOS and reset hard drive boot order? You have to do this every time you connect / disconnect hard drives because the BIOS changes the order when you do it.

+1 Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back