Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asustek K30AD
CPU
i5-4440S
Graphics
HD 4600
Hi folks,
I am wondering about adding a MacOS formatted ssd drive to my already Windows 10 Computer. I am using an Asus K30AD_M31AD_M51AD Motherboard, Intel i5 4440s 2.8, 4 core processor. My Windows system is installed UEFI, first partition being "Windows RE Tools" @ 800Mb, second partition being "EFI" @ 260Mb, third being "Windows 10" @490Gb. Graphics are Intel HD 4600.
I would be interested in finding out if, first of all, it is possible to dual boot this system and, are there links to information on how to do this with separate drives. I don't have a Mac to do any formatting with.
Thank you in advance, for your time.

For multi booting, see sticky threads in the Multi Boot forum section > https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/multi-booting.153

Hi Stork. I appreciate your redirection of my post. I am wondering, with regards to installing the MacOS for dual booting on a second drive (ssd), I don't own or have access to a mac computer to set up the usb flash drive. Is there an alternative way to make this happen? I appreciate your time with this.

Lefty

Hi Stork. I appreciate your redirection of my post. I am wondering, with regards to installing the MacOS for dual booting on a second drive (ssd), I don't own or have access to a mac computer to set up the usb flash drive. Is there an alternative way to make this happen? I appreciate your time with this.
Friend or school or university or library Mac is the way to go. Any other way is piracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back