Contribute
Register

adamsmasher's Haswell Build: GA-Z87X-UD3H - i7-4770K - HD4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used @Bios in Windows however I read somewhere that the new version of the flash utility was available only from the Asia download link. If you use that one in it should work.

Hey adamsmasher,

I recently just updated to 10.9.3 so I also had to update the bios. I reset all my bios settings back to the way they were (i think). But now, I cant wake my computer from sleep with my mouse or keyboard but I can by pressing the power button. I used to be able to wake by pressing the keyboard or mouse.

Also, after my computer goes to sleep and I wake it back up I lose all sound and I need to reinstall the ALC898 sound driver in multi beast, then reboot and I have sound.

Thanks,

Any help is appreciated.

John

Hey adamsmasher,

I recently just updated to 10.9.3 so I also had to update the bios. I reset all my bios settings back to the way they were (i think). But now, I cant wake my computer from sleep with my mouse or keyboard but I can by pressing the power button. I used to be able to wake by pressing the keyboard or mouse.

Also, after my computer goes to sleep and I wake it back up I lose all sound and I need to reinstall the ALC898 sound driver in multi beast, then reboot and I have sound.

Thanks,

Any help is appreciated.

John
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5541299?start=30&tstart=0

Just started getting EBIOS read error: Media error
Block 0x620168

I can't boot into my mavericks SSD but I can boot fine into windows.

Cany anyone help? I've tried resetting bios and everything but still get the error.

Just started getting EBIOS read error: Media error
Block 0x620168

I can't boot into my mavericks SSD but I can boot fine into windows.

Cany anyone help? I've tried resetting bios and everything but still get the error.

Its coming from something you've plugged in, like a Card Reader or USB. I get an EBIOS read error, it boots fine. I think its from a card readers firmware, or the micro SD card that inserts into it.

Thanks for the help! Turns out something happened to my WD blue that was preventing Mavericks from booting. I reformatted/wiped it in windows, then was able to boot back into mavericks so i could format it and use it for OS X. Thanks again :)

Hello,

Have any of you with the GA-Z87X-UD3H been having problems with audio stuttering (Multibeast 5.5 drivers)?

Thx,
devdev001

i know this is kinda old but yes im having problems with audio.

board z87x ud3h
cpu i7 4790k
gpu gtx 760

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back