Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Hp 15-Da0019nia
CPU
i7-8850U
Graphics
UHD 620 + MX130
Hi everyone.
I was trying to get my intel graphics working but i couldn't change dmvt preallocation. So I updated the bios (unfortunately). And since then i could not boot any version of clover.
I tried two versions that were working and even an installer that worked before is not working:
15666068644765908499284865374744.jpg

I searched alot about the error and found nothing relared to macos or hackintosh..

Any suggestions people ? I'll try to restore the old bios version..

Hi everyone.
I was trying to get my intel graphics working but i couldn't change dmvt preallocation. So I updated the bios (unfortunately). And since then i could not boot any version of clover.
I tried two versions that were working and even an installer that worked before is not working:
View attachment 422862

I searched alot about the error and found nothing relared to macos or hackintosh..

Any suggestions people ? I'll try to restore the old bios version..
[/QUOTE
did you switch the hard drive operation back to ahci in bios? I had a similar issue

did you switch the hard drive operation back to ahci in bios? I had a similar issue
My bios is almost empty, it's very low on advanced options, there is no such option. but I think it never changed from AHCI. Windows from before the update is still working, if that's the issue, usually Windows shows a BSOD .

I wonder if it's related to DSDT where should I go first? my laptop's model is pretty new searched alot and found nothing.

My bios is almost empty, it's very low on advanced options, there is no such option. but I think it never changed from AHCI. Windows from before the update is still working, if that's the issue, usually Windows shows a BSOD .

I wonder if it's related to DSDT where should I go first? my laptop's model is pretty new searched alot and found nothing.
I believe so, in the panic screenshot you provided, I do see a lot of PARSE errors. you can fix these using MaciASL and use the paresop Fix option, then try again

I believe so, in the panic screenshot you provided, I do see a lot of PARSE errors. you can fix these using MaciASL and use the paresop Fix option, then try again
I tried that but nothing changed actually, the error still exists... It's too much annoying!! i've been searching for weeks but couldn't find a solution

you need to provide problem reporting files for better assistance

you need to provide problem reporting files for better assistance
Ok, I Can get them, What are those files? but I can't get them if they're extracted from inside the Mac OS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back