Lenovo Legion 7i - 15IMH05
CPU
i7-10750H
Graphics
UHD 630 / RTX 2070
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey all...

I've been trying to figure out how to configure all the ports of my Laptop's USB to work properly on MacOS Catalina 10.15.5, everything seems to work fine, MacOS seems to work properly, the only issue is that I can't seem to make one of my USB 2.0 Port to be recognised in MacOS and Hackintool....

so, i follow the guide from this thread
But even though i've added USBInjectAll.Kext and the Catalina Port Limit Removal patch, MacOS and Hackintool still can't seem to recognise my USB 2.0 port when i plug a device to it. After going on asking on forums, they said it's because of my device still be named "XHC1" on MacOS(because I haven't added a DSDT patch to rename XHC1 to XHC in the config.plist, as described in the picture below :

IMG_20200607_044433_929.jpg

So, I've decided to add the DSDT Patch from Clover Configuator's DSDT renaming "+" icon with:
Code:
Comment: change XHC1 to XHC
Find:    58484331
Replace: 5848435f
with expectation so that Hackintool could recognise my USB 2.0 port properly...

But, a problem whenever i use that patch, MacOS won't boot and it gives me this log :
IMG_20200606_042828.jpg

If somebody in this forum knows how to deal with it, please tell me, thanks in advance...:)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 124
Try this config.plist

Attachments

• config-RizkiAA.plist
    12.4 KB · Views: 104
Try this config.plist
Thanks for ur help...
But my system still won't boot and still stuck at the same "AE_NOT_FOUND" with the XHC1 to XHC DSDT renaming...

Maybe it have to deal with EC renaming in Catalina? I'll try that..

Last edited:
No.. It still not work, if someone knows... Let mw know:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back