Contribute
Register

ACPI Dynamic OEM table load error/Waiting for DSMOS/Horrible performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Install on the pen drive? On the installed High Sierra, I really do not see how can I install it.

Install on the pen drive? On the installed High Sierra, I really do not see how can I install it.
On Sierra 10.12 - no web driver for 10.13 until it is released.

On Sierra 10.12 - no web driver for 10.13 until it is released.
And yet, I can try to install the Sierra version on the High Sierra pen drive.

And yet, I can try to install the Sierra version on the High Sierra pen drive.
Just use the sample-config.plist for High Sierra installation as you already know it works that way.

What would it do for installing High Sierra to install Nvidia Web Drivers on my present Sierra installation?

What would it do for installing High Sierra to install Nvidia Web Drivers on my present Sierra installation?
In general working graphics is desirable whatever version you are running. If they don't work on Sierra they won't work on High Sierra.

10.12.6 is recently released. I can update now, but i will wait for the Nvidia drivers to be released before i do.

I could not install, after update. One reason I avoided Nvidia WebDrivers was that it causes issues on updates for many people, this is why I preferred to simply inject Nvidia from Multibeast. From what I have googled those days, the graphics card can cause FakeSMC errors, it seems this is my case. Any chance that a future Fake SMC update to solve this? I know RehabMan, the developer, it is on this board as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back