Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Huawei Matebook D 2017
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620
Hello,
I've an Acer V3 771G. It has Intel i3 - 8GB RAM - Intel HD4000 and Nvidia 630M.
I succesfully installed El capitan using your guide but i've lot of things that doesn't work :
Intel HD 4000 it's laggy and OS X says i've only 5MB RAM
No Audio
No ethernet
No Wireless
I tried to follow your guide about configuring Clover bootloader using a config.plist file but if I use the one i think is correct for my laptop
https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Cl...b/master/config_HD4000_1600x900_6series.plist
using ID 0x01660004: HD4000 1600x900, 1920x1080
i still doesn't have a working video acceleration.
I would try to fix one thing at the time with the help of this forum but i'm a little lost here. Could please somebody help me !

Thanks
Mattia

Hello,
I've an Acer V3 771G. It has Intel i3 - 8GB RAM - Intel HD4000 and Nvidia 630M.
I succesfully installed El capitan using your guide but i've lot of things that doesn't work :
Intel HD 4000 it's laggy and OS X says i've only 5MB RAM
No Audio
No ethernet
No Wireless
I tried to follow your guide about configuring Clover bootloader using a config.plist file but if I use the one i think is correct for my laptop
https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Cl...b/master/config_HD4000_1600x900_6series.plist
using ID 0x01660004: HD4000 1600x900, 1920x1080
i still doesn't have a working video acceleration.
I would try to fix one thing at the time with the help of this forum but i'm a little lost here. Could please somebody help me !

Thanks
Mattia

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

--

Post ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Also, post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory, especially if you have an overabundance of themes installed. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Thanks man !
i installed the other config.plist and now my intel HD card is recognized and works !!

I still miss all the other functions.

Could you please help me ?

Thanks
Mattia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back