i5-4460
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am kinda new to the Hackintosh. Never fully have had one working..I use "EL Capitain post instal" to use the clover. NOTE. I am instilling Yosemite. I use UEFI boot mode (Clover_v2.3k_r3320_UEFI.pkg).. CustoMac Essentials gets my ethernet working. I do have a hard time understanding Clover Configure. I believe that is where i am getting confused and doing something wrong.. The install goes fine. Nvidia graphics works good with 750Ti.

Then I still have no sound. I have intel HD sound. I don't know which ALC it is?

But the when try to boot it will try to load with the apple logo and it will bar will go half full but then it just stops. so i have to boot from the USB

Please help

I would just buy a new mobo but don't really have the money. if you know any cheap and that will work with no problems please list to.

This was the only thing I fond related. it is the exact computer. http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-h...but-failed-boot-directly-hard-disk-drive.html

Hi... can you tell me which config you used for clover ? I got the same machine and I'm trying to hackintosh it... thanks !

@krrkrr, please update your profile (account details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

You know that you are posting in a topic from 2015?
derek101225 was last seen Nov 20, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back