Contribute
Register

Acer Swift 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And finnaly, news for the wifi card?

I'm sorry I forgot. The guy on ebay sent me a card with an m-sata connector, so I'm good for a return. I ordered another model BCM94352Z but in China arrive normally beginning january.

about battery...
Capture d’écran 2016-12-01 à 18.41.30.png

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for informations about the battery etc.
I doesn't see the edit, i read it and the "Pad" is on the "work" list and "Touchpad ELAN 0501" on the "doesn't work", it's two differents things?
About my case, i want to install Mac os x, but with your edit, it will be ok i think

So this EFI is good or not? just to be sure :)
Directory EFI here

So this EFI is good or not? just to be sure

Hi, yes EFI is ok for me.

Yes, the pad is the mouse, it works with VoodooPs2.kext. But the pad also works with I2C for the touchpad and needs another kext VoodooI2C. But in the log of the boot, I have an error when loading I2C, from where the need to get a DSDT ok.

Hi, i succes to hackintosh my swift 3 but i have some problems, like the wake up/sleep with the "patch" on the hd 530, serial number, can we talk to this in private like on skype or something Stephane, in our mother tongue :)

like the wake up/sleep with the "patch" on the hd 530, serial number, can we talk to this in private like on skype or something Stephane, in our mother tongue

Hi, of course. But, our answer/Questions can to be util for community. What I propose to you : I create a post on site in French, ok ?

Last edited:
Yeah we can do this too, but where?
Btw, on your config plist, the solution with the hd 520 is already fix? i'm stuck with this thing :/

Where I don't no. May be MacBidouille.
For HD 520, What is fix on 520 ? glitch ? Yes. If not, what patch are you talking about?

OK, this patch is applied. I say this because I have an error during the boot on DRMStore and I think there is a worry with DSDT. I believe in config IGPU...

Actualy :
I look for I2C and sound from HDMI.IMG_20161203_184816.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back