Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Acer
CPU
i3-7100U
Graphics
HD 620
Hello, I've been trying to install hackintosh in my Acer Spin 3, my internal wifi card is not recognized (it's an atheros NFA435), I can't output sound and my keyboard and mousepad doesn't work.

Almost forgot to mention that it shows that is using only 7mb of vram (I have an i3 7100u with HD620).

Thanks.

specs:
Acer Spin 3 SP315-51
4GB DDR4 2133MHZ RAM
I3 7100u
128gb nvme ssd adat xpg gaming
1TB HDD toshiba
1920x1090 internal display.
WIFI CARD NFA435

Hello, I've been trying to install hackintosh in my Acer Spin 3, my internal wifi card is not recognized (it's an atheros NFA435), I can't output sound and my keyboard and mousepad doesn't work.

Almost forgot to mention that it shows that is using only 7mb of vram (I have an i3 7100u with HD620).

Thanks.

specs:
Acer Spin 3 SP315-51
4GB DDR4 2133MHZ RAM
I3 7100u
128gb nvme ssd adat xpg gaming
1TB HDD toshiba
1920x1090 internal display.
WIFI CARD NFA435

Read up on the FAQ first:

Link to laptop guide:

Can you suggest me any DSDT patch guide? because I need it to make it work my keyboard and mousepad.

Can you suggest me any DSDT patch guide? because I need it to make it work my keyboard and mousepad.
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Well, I've managed to make the keyboard and the mousepad work, Now what is not working is:

• brightness control
  • Sound (0x80869D71 audio device)
  • wifi card
  • i3 7100u still gets 7mb of vram

Forgot to say that I can't boot without USB stick. I have an nvme m2 drive, and I have installed the drivers (nvme express) what I did was:

-First i tried to copy the EFI folder from usb to the EFI partition in NVME. didn't work.
-Since it didnt work, I downloaded clover bootloader installer, and it didn't work too.

Forgot to say that I can't boot without USB stick. I have an nvme m2 drive, and I have installed the drivers (nvme express) what I did was:

-First i tried to copy the EFI folder from usb to the EFI partition in NVME. didn't work.
-Since it didnt work, I downloaded clover bootloader installer, and it didn't work too.
normally would boot using usb to desktop

mount usb efi (if needed) copy EFI folder from EFI partition to desktop

remove usb

install clover to hard drive

clover installer will automatically mount EFI partition after installation

open EFI partition

delete EFI folder

copy EFI folder from desktop to EFI Partition

empty trash

reboot and hopefully you can boot without USB

Didn't work. I forgot to say that i dont use HFS+ I have APFS.

Okay, I managed to make the sound work, as well as booting without usb.

One thing left: I can control the brightness in System preferences > Display. But I dont have a HUD in the topbar for brightness control, neither i have hotkeys for this. Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back