Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Optiplex 7010
CPU
i5-3470
Graphics
XFX Radeon 7950
I have been searching around the forums to find out if this laptop is compatible with any version of OS X. But I only find info on earlier models of this laptop. I would be willing to test this myself with any version of OS X but preferably Catalina. Was just wondering if anyone could provide some info as to the best version of OS X to test installing first.

I have been searching around the forums to find out if this laptop is compatible with any version of OS X. But I only find info on earlier models of this laptop. I would be willing to test this myself with any version of OS X but preferably Catalina. Was just wondering if anyone could provide some info as to the best version of OS X to test installing first.
as nvidia rtx 2060 is not supported on any version of macOS, you best check in windows device manager to see if you also have intel graphics

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:
Thank you

just going by your desktop hardware profile.....
Oh I did that a while back. I have been looking into getting a MacBook but in my opinion they are severely overpriced for what you are getting. So I was curious if my laptop would accept the install and I did see there was success with older models of my laptop but none for the one I have. So I will try a few different versions of OS X and see if I can get any of them to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back