Contribute
Register

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much; See attached, my debug file.

Attachments

• debug_19028.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 194
The problem is i'm only getting 7MB VRAM.

Thank you so much; See attached, my debug file.

Your config.plist is wrong.
Refer to the guide:

Also, your profile is inaccurate. It indicates Nvidia only, when your ioreg contradicts (it shows Intel IGPU).
Please fix as per FAQ:

Great it worked. The graphics is now fixed, and it now shows " Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB". Thanks, I will surely donate. Now, once I changed the config.plist to fix the graphics, my audio is no longer working. Before, I would simply inject audio "13" and my audio would work. I'm looking at the instructions to learn about AppleALC, AppleHDA patcher, and CodecCommander, however, don't know where to start. Note sure how to install CodecCommander. I did some trial and error, but no luck yet. Previous user used ALC256 for this type of laptop. I already read "Q. Audio is not working. How to fix. Can you give me some direction? See attached, latest Debug file.

Attachments

• debug_9962.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 211
Last edited:
After 2 hours of trying to get this work; I finally got audio to work! Thanks.

Great it worked. The graphics is now fixed, and it now shows " Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB". Thanks, I will surely donate. Now, once I changed the config.plist to fix the graphics, my audio is no longer working. Before, I would simply inject audio "13" and my audio would work. I'm looking at the instructions to learn about AppleALC, AppleHDA patcher, and CodecCommander, however, don't know where to start. Note sure how to install CodecCommander. I did some trial and error, but no luck yet. Previous user used ALC256 for this type of laptop. I already read "Q. Audio is not working. How to fix. Can you give me some direction? See attached, latest Debug file.

You still have not fixed your profile.

I'm confused. I checked my profile, and it's filled out. Am I missing something?

I'm confused. I checked my profile, and it's filled out. Am I missing something?

No screen resolution.
Your ioreg in post #43 clearly proves you have Intel graphics, yet profile indicates Nvidia only.
Clearly your profile is wrong.

Please fix as per FAQ. Read carefully.

.Hi i am getting blank screen . i think my config.plist is wrong . i have acer nitro coffee lake

After 2 hours of trying to get this work; I finally got audio to work! Thanks.

Hi please send me your config.plist file . i have exactly the same acer nitro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back