Contribute
Register

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my files ... for the upteenth time. (Banging my head against a wall...)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 139
  • IMG_1800.jpg
    IMG_1800.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 109
Actually, I went to the URL that you suggested & tried what they had there. It did not change the outcome.

You must upload new PR files that represent this attempt.

Hello everyone. I have been trying for about 2-weeks to enable graphics for my Nitro 5 (AN515-53-55G9, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI) hackintosh. I'm still getting 7MB only for Intel UHD Graphics 630. I added my conflig.plist below. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.3 KB · Views: 108
Hello everyone. I have been trying for about 2-weeks to enable graphics for my Nitro 5 (AN515-53-55G9, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI) hackintosh. I'm still getting 7MB only for Intel UHD Graphics 630. I added my conflig.plist below. Thanks for the help.
nvidia optimus is not supported, only your intel graphics will work

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Yes, I'm aware intel graphics is the substitute. The problem is i'm only getting 7MB VRAM.

For the laptop, I have keyboard, trackpad, battery, Wi-Fi, USB, and audio all working. Just need graphics to show more VRAM, so I can fully function on the laptop.

If someone out there is willing to share there config.plist for the Nitro 5- AN515-53-55G9, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Yes, I'm aware intel graphics is the substitute. The problem is i'm only getting 7MB VRAM.

For the laptop, I have keyboard, trackpad, battery, Wi-Fi, USB, and audio all working. Just need graphics to show more VRAM, so I can fully function on the laptop.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back