5. Mac mini
  6. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

Unamlosito
You are welcome to try my files. I have an AN515-52 so setup just be about the same. Just remember to add back in the ROM, MLB, and serials under SMBIOS and System Parameters. The trackpad, Nvidia card and even the Intel Quicksync are fixed on mine so you're ready to go. If you have trouble booting using this, just try booting without the Nvidia settings ie. nv_disable=1 and/or remove the PCI devices under Devices/Properties.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    20.1 MB · Views: 6
Motherboard
Acer
CPU
i5 8300h
Graphics
GTX 1050 (mobile)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android

Unamlosito
You are welcome to try my files. I have an AN515-52 so setup just be about the same. Just remember to add back in the ROM, MLB, and serials under SMBIOS and System Parameters. The trackpad, Nvidia card and even the Intel Quicksync are fixed on mine so you're ready to go. If you have trouble booting using this, just try booting without the Nvidia settings ie. nv_disable=1 and/or remove the PCI devices under Devices/Properties.
Hi there!! Thanks a lot for your help, I'm pretty a nood, and i tried making my own efi,, but it didn't work :/.
What do you mean by "add back in the ROM, MLB, and serials under SMBIOS and System Parameters", sry for my inexperience.

Motherboard
Gigabyte B550 Vision D
CPU
Ryzen 5900X
Graphics
RX 6800
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Air
  4. MacBook Pro
  5. Mac mini
  6. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
When I referred to the adding back of the ROM and serial numbers, I was referring to using Clover Configurator to add back in those values in their appropriate fields.

I used Clover Configurator to create this EFI file. Clover should have everything you need to pretty much make it work. All you have to do is just add the values in, copy the revised folder into your EFI partition and be ready to boot.
I set mine up for High Sierra 10.13.6, although for the High Sierra installer you won't need any serials in SMBIOS until after the OS installation (other than the Mac SMBIOS value - I used iMac18,3 for mine).

It's very easy to add the values. Just download the latest copy of Clover Configurator (in macOS), right-click Open to run it and then go to File and open up the config.plist in the EFI folder I sent you. Then go to the SMBIOS tab on the left of Clover Configurator and hit the Generate New button under the System serial numbers and smUUID section. That will generate new serial numbers for you. You then copy the UUID to the System Parameters page to the Custom UUID section - same thing under the RT Variables tab for the ROM. For the MLB code, just refer to the newly generated Board Serial Number under the SMBIOS/Board/Serial Board Number section. Then click Save to save the config.plist file, not forgetting to copy your updated config.plist to the EFI folder partition of your macOS boot drive and/or USB stick. Use the Mount EFI function of Clover Configurator to do this.

After generating the numbers if you want working Apple iMessage, App Store or iCloud services you MUST click on the Check Coverage section on the left of the SMBIOS setup page and see/validate if Apple's servers will accept your codes ie. one that is new and preferably unused. Otherwise you will need to keep pressing Generate Serials until you find a set of value that works.