Graphics
HD 620 + GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys,
I have a problem, I'm trying to create a hackintosh with Sierra from this Acer laptop, after I got started installing, it locks in the upload screen, using "-v" I saw it hanging on this screen, what can i do?
I say that I started the bootloader with the words nv_disable = 1 and dart = 0.
Thanks so much

Attachments

• 20170831_230017.jpg
    20170831_230017.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 171
Hi guys,
I have a problem, I'm trying to create a hackintosh with Sierra from this Acer laptop, after I got started installing, it locks in the upload screen, using "-v" I saw it hanging on this screen, what can i do?
I say that I started the bootloader with the words nv_disable = 1 and dart = 0.
Thanks so much

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

hello, thanks for the answer, i read the guide but i can not understand my problem, in a nutshell the pc stops charging and i do not know where to find the reporting files

hello, thanks for the answer, i read the guide but i can not understand my problem, in a nutshell the pc stops charging and i do not know where to find the reporting files

You say you read the guide, but did you follow the instructions in it?
If you did, why is your profile not filled out as requested?
And if you're having an issue, why no "Problem Reporting" files attached?

sorry, i'm not english and i do not understand it so much, i do not know how to compile and the profile, because i have compiled it by writing my hardware and i do not know where the report file is, i'm trying to install the operating system and pc block, so the maximum I can do is put the screen of the screens that I get from the pc, like the one I have already inserted.

sorry, i'm not english and i do not understand it so much, i do not know how to compile and the profile, because i have compiled it by writing my hardware and i do not know where the report file is, i'm trying to install the operating system and pc block, so the maximum I can do is put the screen of the screens that I get from the pc, like the one I have already inserted.

The FAQ provides a link to the site profile editing page.

As per FAQ, in addition to verbose boot image, you must also attach the EFI/Clover that produces it.

Hi all, thanks a lot still, I apologize but I was wrong in following the guide, now I have installed Sierra on my PC, but I can not make the audio and wifi, for the keyboard and mouse following the guide was easy, but for those I do not know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back