Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Acer E5 574G laptop mobo
CPU
I5 6200U (skylake)
Graphics
Nvidia geforce 940m
Hello. So i recently wanted to install mac os x El capitan on my laptop..
My laptop is Acer E5 574G
Specs: skylake i5 6200U
Nvidia geforce 940m
4 gb ddr3L
I have problem.. So installer boots in comandline. I chose to boot mac os x install usb. Then it shows apple logo. And loads.. Sudently it shows me stop sign.. Then i used a boot argument -v -x and it showed me "still waiting for root device" and then it nothing happened. I used usb 3 in usb 3 port. I switched to usb 2 port and still problem. Then i tried another boot argument usbbusfix=yes and still problem.. What to do now?
Do i need to get some kexts.. I don't know how to use them :D
Please help me.

I have windows and some linux knowladge.. I am using linux for phew months and used terminal to download all apps and games.

I used windows to get mac os x dmg to usb. I don't have any mac to use, to make a usb from them.

Hello. So i recently wanted to install mac os x El capitan on my laptop..
My laptop is Acer E5 574G
Specs: skylake i5 6200U
Nvidia geforce 940m
4 gb ddr3L
I have problem.. So installer boots in comandline. I chose to boot mac os x install usb. Then it shows apple logo. And loads.. Sudently it shows me stop sign.. Then i used a boot argument -v -x and it showed me "still waiting for root device" and then it nothing happened. I used usb 3 in usb 3 port. I switched to usb 2 port and still problem. Then i tried another boot argument usbbusfix=yes and still problem.. What to do now?
Do i need to get some kexts.. I don't know how to use them :D
Please help me.

I have windows and some linux knowladge.. I am using linux for phew months and used terminal to download all apps and games.

I used windows to get mac os x dmg to usb. I don't have any mac to use, to make a usb from them.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Skylake info in the FAQ. It is important.

Note: Chameleon flags have no relevance in Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back