Acer Aspire V5 573G

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i7x6700
Graphics
RX480 (8GB)
Hi Folks,

I've already have experience in installing a hackintosh with my desktop last year. There where just a few issues that took me months to prepare myself for that. Today i want to make my notebook to an hackintosh / MacBookintosh? My goal is with your help to make after I achieve my MacBook Hackintosh, to upload the way to I did it on youtube or something else. I am also familiar with the basic guide here. So, I may just need help, if possible. I want to be able to run anything possible like, Siri, FaceTime calls and the Bluetooth Adapter.

My System is the Acer Aspire 573G 54204G50akk:

Intel Core i5 4. Gen
HDD: 500GB
Bildschirmgröße: 15,6 Zoll (39,6 cm) FullHD
RAM 8GB
NVidia 750m dedicated 4gb

Best would be an multi boot option with alternative Windows 10 on it but not preferred if not possible.

I may just need help for the built in adapters and stuff like that, i take any help i can get.

Thanks!

//i am German, so if I've done some mistakes with grammar and in words, I am sorry for that, correct me please, I am here to learn. :D

Attachments

• notebook.jpg
    notebook.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 278
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Folks,

I've already have experience in installing a hackintosh with my desktop last year. There where just a few issues that took me months to prepare myself for that. Today i want to make my notebook to an hackintosh / MacBookintosh? My goal is with your help to make after I achieve my MacBook Hackintosh, to upload the way to I did it on youtube or something else. I am also familiar with the basic guide here. So, I may just need help, if possible. I want to be able to run anything possible like, Siri, FaceTime calls and the Bluetooth Adapter.

My System is the Acer Aspire 573G 54204G50akk:

Intel Core i5 4. Gen
HDD: 500GB
Bildschirmgröße: 15,6 Zoll (39,6 cm) FullHD
RAM 8GB
NVidia 750m dedicated 4gb

Best would be an multi boot option with alternative Windows 10 on it but not preferred if not possible.

I may just need help for the built in adapters and stuff like that, i take any help i can get.

Thanks!

//i am German, so if I've done some mistakes with grammar and in words, I am sorry for that, correct me please, I am here to learn. :D

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back