Motherboard
ALIENWARE 17 R3 (clover) / asus z97-a 3.1
CPU
CPU: i7-6700HQ / skylake-h / intel i7 4790k
Graphics
GTX 970M / HD530 1920x1080 / nvidia gtx 1070 srtix
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hi i have the aspire v15 nitro black edition trying to install macos sierra on it but i keep getting things and did some research couldnt find anything that helps

plz help

mobo:acer aspire vn7-59g
cpu: i7 6700hq
wifi: Wireless AC Atheros AR5BWB222 , Gigabit LAN, Intel Bluetooth 4.0

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 126
  • 20161122_144823.jpg
    20161122_144823.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 334
hi i have the aspire v15 nitro black edition trying to install macos sierra on it but i keep getting things and did some research couldnt find anything that helps

plz help

mobo:acer aspire vn7-59g
cpu: i7 6700hq
wifi: Wireless AC Atheros AR5BWB222 , Gigabit LAN, Intel Bluetooth 4.0
you have OsxAptioFix2Drv-64 and OsxAptioFixDrv-64, you only need 1, try with OsxAptioFixDrv-64 and if that doesn't work, try the other

also you may want to read the proper guide for laptops: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/ and read up on the skylake part as that is important

thanks for the reply can u plz if iam missing anything from kexts etc.
if you read up on the link i sent, it mentions which kexts you should be using, you are lacking a kext for your internet. infact, i think you should read up on the guide and start from scratch creating the usb installer. it is easy to follow guide, then come back with any other issues and we can see if we can help you out :)

you have OsxAptioFix2Drv-64 and OsxAptioFixDrv-64, you only need 1, try with OsxAptioFixDrv-64 and if that doesn't work, try the other

also you may want to read the proper guide for laptops: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/ and read up on the skylake part as that is important
so i removed the OsxAptioFix2Drv-64 and this happend and the laptop restarted gonna trying removing OsxAptioFixDrv-64
and use OsxAptioFix2Drv-64

Attachments

• 20161122_151519.jpg
    20161122_151519.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 315
if you read up on the link i sent, it mentions which kexts you should be using, you are lacking a kext for your internet. infact, i think you should read up on the guide and start from scratch creating the usb installer. it is easy to follow guide, then come back with any other issues and we can see if we can help you out :)
okay thanks again will try my best iam a noob in these stuff

hi again
so i followed the guide carefully
and still no success

Attachments

• 20161123_152011.jpg
    20161123_152011.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 312
  • EFI 2.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 128
so managed to get to the installer some how but my hdd wont show in disk utility

so managed to get to the installer some how but my hdd wont show in disk utility

What kind of HDD?
SSD?
What kind of SSD?
If really an HDD or SATA SSD, did you remember SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext?
If SSD and NVMe, did you read the NVMe info in the FAQ?

What kind of HDD?
SSD?
What kind of SSD?
If really an HDD or SATA SSD, did you remember SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext?
If SSD and NVMe, did you read the NVMe info in the FAQ?
toshiba sshd 1tb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back