Contribute
Register

Acer Aspire V Nitro VN7-791G with Sierra (10.12.2) onboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. Using vi is not en easy with XML. Let me correct it and I will attach it to this message when done

Still corrupt:
Code:
SPEEDY-NUC:~ rehabman$ plutil -lint /Users/rehabman/Downloads/config_HD4600_kaim-sm-2.plist 
/Users/rehabman/Downloads/config_HD4600_kaim-sm-2.plist: Found non-key inside <dict> at line 178

Use a plist editor such as Xcode or PlistEdit Pro. Never a text editor.

Done!

Attached is a correct file.

So please check if this one is ok and we are done with Intel HD.

Attachments

• config_HD4600_kaim-sm-3.plist.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 70
Done!

Attached is a correct file.

So please check if this one is ok and we are done with Intel HD.

You have an incorrect setting for config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX.

incorrect setting for config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX.
Ok, changed to 0x04128086

In any case: GUI of OS X is very slo. When expanding Download from Doc it takes several seconds and animation is like a slide show with some frames skipped!

Ok, changed to 0x04128086

And... i get back my currupted display as I already posted as a photo.

That is amazing. If done according to your guide I got corrupted output. If changing ID to 0412 - got software rendering...

For reference

Attachments

• IMG_20170128_003907.jpg
    IMG_20170128_003907.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 84
And... i get back my currupted display as I already posted as a photo.

That is amazing. If done according to your guide I got corrupted output. If changing ID to 0412 - got software rendering...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Attached is required diag data. NOTE I have to use device 0416 as this is the only way I can boot OS X with functional GUI.

P.S. If any patch for GPU (i.e. Enable 128MB DVMT-prealloc etc.) is enabled with device 0412 screen goes black but GUI starts. As I am holding Terminal window onto I can log in and reboot the system. All that without anything on the screen. HDMI is not working so I can't use external monitor...

Attachments

• diag-4.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Attached is required diag data. NOTE I have to use device 0416 as this is the only way I can boot OS X with functional GUI.

You cannot expect to use 0x0416. That id is not supported. Correct is FakeID/IntelGFX=0x04128086.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back