Contribute
Register

Acer Aspire E15 (E5-573-30YH) ACPI Kernel Panic!!! PLEASE HELP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Acer Aspire E15 (E5-573-30YH) (Clover UEFI)
CPU
Intel i3 4005U (1.7 GHz, 3M Cache) (H8x/P8x)
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4400 (1366x768)
Hello, I'm new to the world of Hackintosh and Custo'mac, I wanted to install Mac OS Sierra a mounth ago in my laptop which is Acer Aspire E15 (E5-573-30YH), so I did all the steps from the guide of the installation of Mac OS Sierra from this site, and I did everything correctly... I guess, but when i booted the installation from usb, a kernel panic pops up saying: unable to find driver for this platform: "ACPI\" like shown in the pictures below.
i searched for my problem in the forum before posting, but i didn't find a solution about my practicular laptop, and i found that acpi kernel panics are the HARDEST to solve, i tried lots and lots of boot flags but none worked, it has been a mounth now trying to find the solution, so please help me find a solution please.
IMG_8914.JPG
IMG_8926.JPG

Hello, I'm new to the world of Hackintosh and Custo'mac, I wanted to install Mac OS Sierra a mounth ago in my laptop which is Acer Aspire E15 (E5-573-30YH), so I did all the steps from the guide of the installation of Mac OS Sierra from this site, and I did everything correctly... I guess, but when i booted the installation from usb, a kernel panic pops up saying: unable to find driver for this platform: "ACPI\" like shown in the pictures below.
i searched for my problem in the forum before posting, but i didn't find a solution about my practicular laptop, and i found that acpi kernel panics are the HARDEST to solve, i tried lots and lots of boot flags but none worked, it has been a mounth now trying to find the solution, so please help me find a solution please.View attachment 269912 View attachment 269913
did you follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/ ?

i already did in post 2
well, i followed all the steps from the guide that you told me, firstly it shows me the apple logo for a second and then the screen shows a stop sign, i rebooted, this time with verbose mode, and again kernel panic ACPI.
and after i rebooted without verbose mode and it lead directly to the kernel panic, the stop sign didn't show this time.
IMG_8928.JPG
IMG_8930.JPG

well, i followed all the steps from the guide that you told me, firstly it shows me the apple logo for a second and then the screen shows a stop sign, i rebooted, this time with verbose mode, and again kernel panic ACPI.
and after i rebooted without verbose mode and it lead directly to the kernel panic, the stop sign didn't show this time.View attachment 269943 View attachment 269944
Upload your "problem reporting" files here

List of files required can be found here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

i dont understand what i'm supposed to do

i dont understand what i'm supposed to do
Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back