Contribute
Register

Acer Aspire E1-572 SIERRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have problems with the internal mic. It doesn't work.

Issue is likely with AppleHDA pathmaps...
You need to try different patched AppleHDA components or learn about patching AppleHDA yourself so you can fix them.

I patched with Mirone HDA Patcher
REALTEK ALC 282 v 2

May be it's REALTEK ALC 282 v 1 to be done?

REALTEK ALC 282 v 2

No idea. For you to investigate/experiment.

REALTEK ALC 282 v 2

we are the same codec try mine its working fine.. please give us a feedback if its working.cheers! :)

Attachments

• patchALC282 2.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 102
we are the same codec try mine its working fine.. please give us a feedback if its working.cheers! :)

Thanks but it doesn't work on my laptop.
dfrank

Hello, I have the same laptop and I want to install Sierra, but I can't always get kernel panic on boot, the otherwise I have kext for Wifi AR9565 working great on Sierra, please, tell me how to boot, how many flags you use, what options, kexts, etc

I upload the kext for Wifi it's not mine, is tested and working great and I have bluetooh working too on similar laptop ASUS X450JN.

Thanks and please help me!

Attachments

• 9565.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 96
Hello, I have the same laptop and I want to install Sierra, but I can't always get kernel panic on boot, the otherwise I have kext for Wifi AR9565 working great on Sierra, please, tell me how to boot, how many flags you use, what options, kexts, etc

I upload the kext for Wifi it's not mine, is tested and working great and I have bluetooh working too on similar laptop ASUS X450JN.

Thanks and please help me!

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back