Contribute
Register

Acer Aspire E1-571

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I used ALL packages on Internet, lol.

Nobody has my e1-751 model.

Hi all!,

can anybody help me?.

I bought an Aspire E1-571:

CPU Type Mobile QuadCore Intel Core i7-3612QM, 2800 MHz (28 x 100)
Motherboard Name Acer Aspire E1-571

Motherboard Chipset Intel Panther Point HM77, Intel Ivy Bridge
IDE Controler: Intel(R) 7 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller
Realtek ALC269 @ Intel Panther Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [C-1]
Intel Panther Point HDMI @ Intel Panther Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [C-1]
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 (2176 MB)
LG Philips LP156WH4-TLA1 [15.6" LCD]
Atheros AR5B125 Wireless Network Adapter
Broadcom NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet

So... I'm crazy!, after the installation of ML 10.8.4, I only can boot in save mode and always, when I install some kext it can boot no more because it shows kernel panic or something like that.:banghead:

I'm new with hackintosh world, I always use an original Mac Pro and all this DSDT, kext, etc are new for me.

Thanks a lot!

Sounds like a pretty normal HD4000/Ivy based laptop. You should be able to get it to work with a relatively clean install. At what stage are you at now?

Currently, my laptop is running windows 7 and I've another empty partition.

I had tried to instal mountain lion, but it doesn't work, many boot problems. I'm not an expert, and I would like to read some guide for this computer, with tested files and some videotutorial to use correctly a dsdt file and/or kext.

After the instalation, it can boot using -x or -v (i'm not sure right now), but later, after the kext instalation, the is no way to reboot.

My post about it: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...installing-ml-1-8-4-acer-aspire-e1-751-a.html

Regards

Currently, my laptop is running windows 7 and I've another empty partition.

I had tried to instal mountain lion, but it doesn't work, many boot problems. I'm not an expert, and I would like to read some guide for this computer, with tested files and some videotutorial to use correctly a dsdt file and/or kext.

After the instalation, it can boot using -x or -v (i'm not sure right now), but later, after the kext instalation, the is no way to reboot.

My post about it: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...installing-ml-1-8-4-acer-aspire-e1-751-a.html

Regards

Have you followed the advice I gave you in the other thread?

I will try to post how to get this laptop to work with uefi, but I can't remember exactly what I did, as it took a lot of tweaking to get it working. I also swapped out the hdds to run OS X and the Windows 8 hdd has been in there for months. I will update this later once I get back into some Hacintosh.

I'm thinking about making a guide for it. It's not really complicated just tricky.

I'm thinking about making a guide for it. It's not really complicated just tricky.

Hello by chance you got some satisfactory results with this model of Acer Aspire E15 E5-571-310E
Thank you
:thumbup:

Guys I have a Aspire E1-571 and want to hackintosh.

I have just brought a new Mac Mini and have previously only hackintoshed a Probook so I am not great at this. I tried this a while back on my E1-571 and could only get to load with using the boot flags everytime and from the tonymac USB Drive so gave up.

Is there anyway on a simple guide for me, I might have another go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back