Contribute
Register

Acer Aspire 5750G with Mac OS Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! It seems a good option then.

I've seen that theres no significant difference in price between the i5 and i7 model. 5750G geekbench on windows gets the same: around 5.000. But i7 model is on 9.000. I'll compare in depth the specifications of both.

thanks you , I also use the same laptop,Hope your laptop's vga is also used

1) patch an DSDT file in order to enable sleep. work sleep

Attachments

• dsdt.aml
    36.7 KB · Views: 399
banbegiupdo007 i didn't unterstood what you said about VGA. Maybe your VGA exit doesn't work fine? It's impotant for me because I want it for VJing and I need a full working VGA exit. What about resolutions?

thank for the info.

xabaz said:
banbegiupdo007 i didn't unterstood what you said about VGA. Maybe your VGA exit doesn't work fine? It's impotant for me because I want it for VJing and I need a full working VGA exit. What about resolutions?

thank for the info.
I don't have VGA either. I will try to resolve this tonight.
I will let you know the result.

Currently I am updating to 10.7.2.
wish me luck, please :)

andrei.ncs said:
xabaz said:

thank for the info.
I don't have VGA either. I will try to resolve this tonight.
I will let you know the result.

Currently I am updating to 10.7.2.
wish me luck, please :)

Great news. 10.7.2 works using the same kext pack.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO INSTALLING THE UPDATE YOU WILL NEED TO INSTALL THE NULLCPUPOWERMANAGEMENT.KEXT FILE INTO THE EXTRA FOLDER.

After the first reboot will need to delete the NULLCPUPOWERMANAGEMENT.KEXT FILE and reinstall all the kext pack.

Thanks Andrie,

I tried the steps above but am still receiving DMOS has arrived message. I will wait till weekend for step by step guide from you.

Thanks for helping doing this.

I still cant get the graphics to work on aspire 5750. Could someone upload the graphic kexts they use?? pls

Wait, have sorted it! YAY

Hi all.
My laptop is 5750G-2414G64MNKK, a bit different from yours :( (nVidia GT520M 1GB, i5-2410M). I guess it works fine for my one too...
But I'm a little noob, so I'll wait for a more complete tutorial I understand is coming soon :thumbup:
Tell me if I understand good:
1 - to_rrent...
2 - 1st install without kext pack;
3 - then kext pack editing something :think:
Ok, I hope in a complete tutorial.
Tia.

iperv
:beachball:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back