Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone,
I am trying to install mavericks on my aspire 5570 but every time I want to boot from my bootable USB nothing happens. Already set my bios to AHCI mode en the USB is first in the boot priority. Someone please help me because I have no idea what to do.

Hello everyone,
I am trying to install mavericks on my aspire 5570 but every time I want to boot from my bootable USB nothing happens. Already set my bios to AHCI mode en the USB is first in the boot priority. Someone please help me because I have no idea what to do.

Are you using latest Unibeast? Did you disable secure boot and enable legacy boot? Are you using your BIOS hot key to select boot device?

Hello everyone,

Same here but did you get this error message "can't find mach_kernel" when you hit enter your bootable USB? How about a quick flashing of the apple logo and then reboot?

I love apple product but I just hate their software "Mac os x" they make my life so difficult.

I just found out what I did wrong, i kept installing Multibeast instead of Unibeast I feel so stupid right now. I'm installing Unibeast and I'll tell if something isn't working, thank you so much haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Same here but did you get this error message "can't find mach_kernel" when you hit enter your bootable USB? How about a quick flashing of the apple logo and then reboot?

I love apple product but I just hate their software "Mac os x" they make my life so difficult.

Noo i didn't had that, i didnt had anything only a flickering underscore but my laptop has AMD so do you have the AMD kernel installed or?

I just found out what I did wrong, i kept installing Multibeast instead of Unibeast I feel so stupid right now. I'm installing Unibeast and I'll tell if something isn't working, thank you so much haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Noo i didn't had that, i didnt had anything only a flickering underscore but my laptop has AMD so do you have the AMD kernel installed or?

Please read the rules: http://www.tonymacx86.com/faq.php

AMD CPUs are not supported here.

- - - Updated - - -

Ummm I guess not. Lets me check

lol good catch. It happens to me too. Please lets me know if ur unibeast is working cuz mine isnt working even when I follow every step. I get the" installation Failed" after I click continue to install
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back