CPU
Intel Core i7 6700k
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Here's the premise; I have had IOS 11 on my iPhone 7 for a while and this morning after an automatic update, it is stuck in a booting loop. I hopped on over to MAC OS El Capitan on my hackintosh and a prompt asked me to update iTunes. I am so used to windows I clicked yes without thinking of the consequences. Then my computer went black and started to say it was updating. I tried booting from the recovery disk and that won't work. So I am wondering if anyone has any fixes for my computer. ANY help is greatly appreciated <3

Here's the premise; I have had IOS 11 on my iPhone 7 for a while and this morning after an automatic update, it is stuck in a booting loop. I hopped on over to MAC OS El Capitan on my hackintosh and a prompt asked me to update iTunes. I am so used to windows I clicked yes without thinking of the consequences. Then my computer went black and started to say it was updating. I tried booting from the recovery disk and that won't work. So I am wondering if anyone has any fixes for my computer. ANY help is greatly appreciated <3
Boot with nv_disable=1 and when you reach the desktop update the web drivers.
To boot from the recovery partition you should place FakeSMC.kext into /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other.

Boot with nv_disable=1 and when you reach the desktop update the web drivers.
To boot from the recovery partition you should place FakeSMC.kext into /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other.

It will not let me boot if with the boot arg. Also how do you place FakeSMC.kext into /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other.[/QUOTE] ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back