NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 SC
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I was on my Hack last night, and iTunes said there was an update. So I clicked download update, but didn't realize that when I clicked update in the Mac App Store, it would update me from 10.8.3 to 10.8.4. So I went into multibeast and reinstalled my drivers, but for some reason, any thing I do in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 or After Effects CS5 will not play back audio, load clips, or do any playback! I really need help as this is for school and my final! I'm trying again with the combo updater, and I'll post back if I can get it to work.

Okay, so I did a reupdate, and nothing is working. GraphicsEnabler, sleep management, audio drivers, and so on. Nothing is working. Here is the message I get:
Screen Shot 2013-06-09 at 6.18.23 PM.jpg

That's it. I'm going to try and use the 10.8.3 combo updater and see what happens. Hopefully, I don't lose my secondary hard drive.

So it is not like having a real mac... I am planning to use a hackintosh for working, but it looks like I should not... good luck on your issue, I would like to see if you can make it

Clone drive.... next time, invest in another hard drive and SuperDuper cloning software. Then just clone back from your backup clone drive to your main drive. Fix done in as little as a few minutes.

You ought to be able to restore your disk to 10.8.3 from Time Machine backups. Just set up the time for just before you accidentally upgraded.

Also, Migration Assistant should bring back your system. Time Machine restores as it was. Migration Assistant gives you more control of what you want to bring back. It will also allow you to trans fer to another computer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYUem-QfYBs

So it is not like having a real mac... I am planning to use a hackintosh for working, but it looks like I should not... good luck on your issue, I would like to see if you can make it

Yes it is, but you can screw up a Mac, too.

What ProPride failed to remember was that we do upgrades from the Combo upgrade at Apple.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back