Graphics
HD4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Someone accidently updated my computer to 10.7.5 whilst using it and I lost the sound and wifi, I tried to a rollback on those kexts to get it all working but I can no longer boot my machine. It either goes to a blank white screen with cursor after the apple logo, or it stays on the apple screen. I have tried safe mode etc, with no luck.

No time machine backup, have literally just bought and started setting up all the pieces I need to start doing time machine backups!

I ran it in verbose mode, below is the error I got. I'm not sure how to go about fixing this, would appreciate any help! Thanks a lot

Attachments

• hackintosh-photo.jpg
    hackintosh-photo.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 225
can't see eough of the left edge of the screen to tell. can you post a better pic?

Sorry about that, hopefully these photo's will be more helpful!

From what I can see it appears to be the Apple HDA kext is causing a problem, but not sure how to go about fixing this (and if this is the only problem)

Appreciate the help!

Attachments

• image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 197
  • image-2.jpg
    image-2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 142
  • image-3.jpg
    image-3.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 213
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 131
Managed to boot using an RGB cable and did apple hda rollback and repaired permissions, now it won't boot with RGB cable. Can't see any obvious errors appearing in verbose mode. This is the creek it stops on:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 201
Any ideas anyone??? Really need any help or advice, appreciate it!

Sorry to be a pest, but I'm still having problems.

I reinstalled the lion and have run multibeast but I am still experiencing problems. When I boot up the machine it takes me to the desktop but is frozen for like 5-10mintues before I can use it. Any ideas?

Do I need to upload new screenshots from verbose mode?

Thanks

These are the errors I can see in verbose mode now.

I have tried searching the forums for frozen desktop and it seems to be a problem popping up a lot, but not from one source problem. So hopefully someone can spot my problem from the verbose mode errors I'm getting, fingers crossed!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 126
  • image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back