the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi guys

the issue is you cannot see mac's efi partition in windows to undo something with the bootloader ( EFI )

Basically i mashed up my clover settings and couldnt undo this as i couldnt see the efi settings partition.

load CMD - Command Prompt

type " diskpart " - hit enter ( UAC kicks in hit yes )

then type " List disk " - hit enter

now i used from here to figure out my drive Mange from the right click of the computer icon ( UAC kicks in hit yes ) at this point, to know which drive/disk to select.

For me it's " Select Disk 3 " - hit enter

Then the command is " list partition " - hit enter

And then " select partition 1 " - hit enter

- you'd select partition 1 as with in the section your at, you need the " System " Partition thats what your after here in this type of instance - so depending on your setup 1 2 or 3 your after the "system" partition

Finally to actually have windows see this area you need to give it a drive letter i gave it M for Macintosh

the command is now " assign letter=M " - hit enter

now you type " exit " - hit enter

close all open CMD - command prompt windows and everything else too but leave windows running with no open explorer windows or anything.

load CMD - command prompt again BUT as admin ( UAC kicks in hit yes ) now finally type this into the window :

" taskkill /im explorer.exe /f " - hit enter

this kills explorer which is a must and to load explorer again finish off with this in the same window " explorer.exe ” your now able to open the EFI partition of Mac OS - remembering its FAT32 normally depending on your setup.

there are other ways to kill explorer but this is all in cmd windows so i thought id stick with that and its in that link where i found it - at the bottom.

if your going to copy any thing over 4GB to here ( to a 200mb partition - really ? ) - it will need to be split rar'ed jus fyi

Last edited by a moderator:
not supported on removable media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back