Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte B150M-D3H DDR4
CPU
Intel i5-6500 3.2Ghz
Graphics
NVIDIA Geforce GT 710 2GB
Hey everyone,
I've just installed macOS big sur on my 240gb ssd and I have another drive with 1tb that has on it macOS catalina.
Now I am trying to accessing via finder but it is not appearing in it, tried to go to Disk Utility and I tried to press mount drive but it gives me error..
Btw, both macOSes used OpenCore (Catalina - 0.5.9, Big Sur - 0.6.3)
Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 15.09.36.png

Hey everyone,
I've just installed macOS big sur on my 240gb ssd and I have another drive with 1tb that has on it macOS catalina.
Now I am trying to accessing via finder but it is not appearing in it, tried to go to Disk Utility and I tried to press mount drive but it gives me error..
Btw, both macOSes used OpenCore (Catalina - 0.5.9, Big Sur - 0.6.3)View attachment 501227

Hi there,

Something doesn't look right. Your disk2s2 (Catalina?) is in MS-DOS format. This would be okay for an EFI partition but not an OS disk.

Perhaps we are missing some information here?

:)

Hi there,

Something doesn't look right. Your disk2s2 (Catalina?) is in MS-DOS format. This would be okay for an EFI partition but not an OS disk.

Perhaps we are missing some information here?

:)
I don't know... I have only 1 drive that is 1 tb that connected to my computer.. maybe it is showing the efi partition..

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 15.31.49.png

maybe this will help..

Yes, it does. Why is a Catalina drive on a Windows volume? You can clearly see that. If it is a running system, from the other disk's EFI partition, then I haven't seen that before.

Yes, it does. Why is a Catalina drive on a Windows volume? You can cleary see that.
I don't know.. I installed it about 5 months ago and I am sure I erased the drive and formatted before installing catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back