Contribute
Register

About This Mac Custom Image?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to system information and right click "show package contents" > Resources there is a png file for every icon but that one. I guess its possible that it's hidden you could try to look there after running ShowAllFiles. My guess is that it is located somewhere in there.

/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources
Here's the path.
While you on finder Click on GO on the menubar than GO TO FOLDER and paste this path and hit enter.
**Be careful editing system files, always make a backup of the original one

By the way. I didn't try it, i wanted to see where them icons are. I found them but i didn' change anything. Use it at you own risk.

Mak 1 said:
Here's the path.
While you on finder Click on GO on the menubar than GO TO FOLDER and paste this path and hit enter.

By the way. I didn't try it, i wanted to see where them icons are. I found them but i didn' change anything. Use it at you own risk.
It worked out perfectly!!! Thanks! :) I will put out a screenshot after i get past the "Still waiting for root device" Some how my hackintosh has problem with that sometimes. Any ideas?

ZoneSix said:
Mak 1 said:
Here's the path.

It worked out perfectly!!! Thanks! :) I will put out a screenshot after i get past the "Still waiting for root device" Some how my hackintosh has problem with that sometimes. Any ideas?

It's because the system can not find the boot partition to boot from.
You may try these:

BIOS Configuration:
1.Sata
-Change the bios settings according to these:
ATA/IDE Mode : Native
Configure SATA as : AHCI
S.M.A.R.T. : Enabled

2.IDE
-If you have you HDD and Cd/Dvd rom on IDE bus you have to play with jumper settings:
Your rom/writer must be set as Primary Master.
Your hard-disk must be set as Primary Slave .
and vice versa.

3.Delay
if you have Hard Disk Pre Delay option in bios it is set to default as 0, You may change it to 5. This is HD detection time.

Boot loader edits:
1.Boot partition
If you have only one partition in your mac this and mac is installed on write one of these while you are on the boot screen rd=disk0 then rd=disk1 then rd=disk2 then rd=disk3 etc. and hit enter.

else if you have more than 1 partition on your mac disk you have to enable main boot partition. try this:
rd=diskXsY where X stands for the number of the Mac disk and Y stands for the partition number of the Mac disk.
For example:
disk0s1 (first disk, first partition)
disk0s2 (first disk, second partition)
or.
disk1s1 (first disk, first partition)
disk1s2 (first disk, second partition

X and Y depends on how many HDD and partitions you have.

write the proper rd=diskXsY and hit enter, you can also write -v to see whats going on.

Mak 1 said:
ZoneSix said:
[quote="Mak 1":1yc9enou]/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources
Here's the path.

It's because the system can not find the boot partition to boot from.
You may try these:

BIOS Configuration:
1.Sata
-Change the bios settings according to these:
ATA/IDE Mode : Native
Configure SATA as : AHCI
S.M.A.R.T. : Enabled

2.IDE
-If you have you HDD and Cd/Dvd rom on IDE bus you have to play with jumper settings:
Your rom/writer must be set as Primary Master.
Your hard-disk must be set as Primary Slave .
and vice versa.

3.Delay
if you have Hard Disk Pre Delay option in bios it is set to default as 0, You may change it to 5. This is HD detection time.

Boot loader edits:
1.Boot partition
If you have only one partition in your mac this and mac is installed on write one of these while you are on the boot screen rd=disk0 then rd=disk1 then rd=disk2 then rd=disk3 etc. and hit enter.

else if you have more than 1 partition on your mac disk you have to enable main boot partition. try this:
rd=diskXsY where X stands for the number of the Mac disk and Y stands for the partition number of the Mac disk.
For example:
disk0s1 (first disk, first partition)
disk0s2 (first disk, second partition)
or.
disk1s1 (first disk, first partition)
disk1s2 (first disk, second partition

X and Y depends on how many HDD and partitions you have.

write the proper rd=diskXsY and hit enter, you can also write -v to see whats going on.[/quote:1yc9enou]
Ok i will try that. My MB does not have ATA/IDE mode setting or S.M.A.R.T setting. And i already configured it to AHCI before... Something is kernel panicing me also randomly. I will try to put out the kernel panic if this continues. I think it has something to do with NVKernel/NVClockX. Would be so much easier if we could put this on a chat. Edit: I think i know why it is saying waiting for root device. I think its becouse i removed the Lion installation partition. Might be the case. Cos now i remember i did remove it last time it worked. Can it be something with JMicronATA? I dont use any IDE cables in my system.

Ok i got in to the OS but after about 2-5 Mins it frezzes. My hackintosh is wierd. When i get into the OS if not IF i will try to patch it agien as fast as i can.

:thumbup: :thumbup:
Wanna change login stuff too? here's the path:
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LoginUIKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LoginUICore.framework/Versions/A/Resources.

Don't Forget. Always Backup Your Original Files.

Mak 1 said:
:thumbup: :thumbup:
Wanna change login stuff too? here's the path:
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LoginUIKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LoginUICore.framework/Versions/A/Resources.

Don't Forget. Always Backup Your Original Files.
Awesome! Thanks :D! I just love editing UI images :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back