Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have follow the opencore turorial, i have download big sur directly from the app store and i have copy this command to copy the installer on my usb key :
sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Big\ Sur.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/MyVolume

after i have use mountEfi and copy efi folder after that i have use GenSMBIOS to generate smbios i have choose MacBookPro 13,3

In my BIOS i have follow the instructions of the github repo, i upload a capture of graphics configuration :)

It sounds as though you are doing a good job. :thumbup:

Looking at the system-definition, have you tried MacBookPro13,1 ?

The MacBookPro13,3 range seems to have had AMD Radeon GPUs.

If you decide to test then remember to disconnect from the Internet to prevent Apple seeing your ID being associated with the machine.

i have choose MacBookPro 13,3

Uploaded config.plist is MacBookPro15,2.

Screenshot 2021-06-21 at 21.35.06.png

It sounds as though you are doing a good job. :thumbup:

Looking at the system-definition, have you tried MacBookPro13,1 ?

The MacBookPro13,3 range seems to have had AMD Radeon GPUs.

If you decide to test then remember to disconnect from the Internet to prevent Apple seeing your ID being associated with the machine.
Same Problem after changing SMBIOS

But when i'm turn on my comptuer it's writting that : No schema for memory at index 0 ! This message is very quickly. After i'm in Opencore bootloader.

Same Problem after changing SMBIOS

But when i'm turn on my comptuer it's writting that : No schema for memory at index 0 ! This message is very quickly. After i'm in Opencore bootloader.

I think you probably need to write your own configuration and not rely on someone else's. I say this because you need to learn the basics and when you are trying to boot a new laptop Hackintosh, there are a lot of possible variables. Just using a stranger's EFI folder is often more difficult that making your own.

I recommend you start with our friend's Guide:

And for further information check out the FAQ:

:)

I think you probably need to write your own configuration and not rely on someone else's. I say this because you need to learn the basics and when you are trying to boot a new laptop Hackintosh, there are a lot of possible variables. Just using a stranger's EFI folder is often more difficult that making your own.

I recommend you start with our friend's Guide:

And for further information check out the FAQ:

:)
I know some basics because i use two hackintosh with clover but i think uses opencore is more diffcult than clover :)
Yes i will check that, Thanks for help :)

I have upload on my youtube channel a video of my problem , if you can help us to resolve my problem :)
you didn't follow the guide in my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back