i3-6006U
Graphics
HD 520 / 1366 x 768
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

It's first time form me that using opencore to install Big sur on my laptptop, it's an acer a515-51g-37Z4 and i have used this repo : https://github.com/AnshulRaghav/Acer-Big-Sur-Hackintosh
to create my efi folder
i have add smbios (MacBookPro13,3) with GenSMBIOS.
When i want to boot in the install of macOs installer, the install freeze after verbose mode at this step . (capture 1)
I have search on internet and i have find an efi to add in tools to cleaning NVRAM when i use this tool I managed to reach the installer but it freeze after choosing language (capture 2)

Can you help me on my problem please ?

Attachments

• Capture 1.jpg
    Capture 1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 97
  • Capture 2.jpg
    Capture 2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 101
Hi,

It's first time form me that using opencore to install Big sur on my laptptop, it's an acer a515-51g-37Z4 and i have used this repo : https://github.com/AnshulRaghav/Acer-Big-Sur-Hackintosh
to create my efi folder
i have add smbios (MacBookPro13,3) with GenSMBIOS.
When i want to boot in the install of macOs installer, the install freeze after verbose mode at this step . (capture 1)
I have search on internet and i have find an efi to add in tools to cleaning NVRAM when i use this tool I managed to reach the installer but it freeze after choosing language (capture 2)

Can you help me on my problem please ?
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:
Thanks i have updating my profile to help us :)

normally it's good also for my signature

I have upload on my youtube channel a video of my problem , if you can help us to resolve my problem :)

Last edited:
I have upload on my youtube channel a video of my problem , if you can help us to resolve my problem :)
Hello. Maybe another user's EFI folder can help you. This is the link. It's an HD 520 laptop.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back