Graphics
ATI 560
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Portable
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi , i sold my ::Old:: Hack Z68 ud4 b3 , and i got a Asus Mobo , never had Asus before, it is a really good mobo the boot is faster than the gigabyte , but i still have the sleep problem i need a working dsdt, i made one via terminal, and did not work ,i made another one via dsdt auto patcher and still no luck..... please someone can share a working dsdt for a asus p8p67 , is not the Le, not the Pro, just the p8p67 plain, thanx !!!!!

ar13 said:
Hi , i sold my ::Old:: Hack Z68 ud4 b3 , and i got a Asus Mobo , never had Asus before, it is a really good mobo the boot is faster than the gigabyte , but i still have the sleep problem i need a working dsdt, i made one via terminal, and did not work ,i made another one via dsdt auto patcher and still no luck..... please someone can share a working dsdt for a asus p8p67 , is not the Le, not the Pro, just the p8p67 plain, thanx !!!!!
if you already extract dsdt how can you say that it's not working ?to check your dsdt working or not you can check it by running command on terminal,
Code:
 sudo dmesg
if you find dsdt over internet, it's already been patched. have you tried to patch ? may be you can share how is your way to patch, and the details so everyone here can help you .

good reference to patch is at this url http://olarila.com/forum/patches.php

have a look at the guide in my sig on how to make your own dsdt.

be aware that with asus 1155 boards, you will have a kernel panic on the appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext.
the only way around this problem is to either use nullcpupowermanagement.kext (is available by itself in multibeast, and is used by default when you use easybeast/iboot/rboot)

or by patching the aicpm.kext using speedstepper (google, big thread on insanelymac started by flaked)

Thnx , but i still need a Working DSDT for Asus p8p67 [ just for the sleep enabler.. ]

ar13 said:
Thnx , but i still need a Working DSDT for Asus p8p67 [ just for the sleep enabler.. ]
i suggest u follow samisnake's guide to make your own dsdt.
if you find dsdt over internet, it's not always work with your own hardware.
you know why?

Bios version could be difference which means, you have to use dsdt that made for exact BIOS version that you had also. so, try google it over internet, note it up your BIOS version and your motherboard. if you can't find it, then you have to try extracting it by your own. yup its painful.. well it's not real mac anyways. that's why , better you extract by yourself. it's easy though because tools is made for non-programmer , it's better than you play around with terminal to generate or extract it. you can also choose to generate it from mac, windows, even for linux.

you know what? if you read what samisnake referring to, you would be surprised, apparently there are full pack patches in http://olarila.com/forum/packs.php
P8P67 DELUXE
P8P67 EVO
P8P67 LE
P8P67 M PRO
P8P67 M
P8P67 PRO REV 3.1
P8P67 PRO
P8P67 REV 3.1
P8P67 WS Revolution
P8P67
what you were looking for is there but you still didn't want to try?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back