RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
I am trying to make an OS X El Capitan, My install is 6.22 GB, But Unibeast keeps saying "Selected macOS X Installer Is Incomplete". And when i try downloading the installer on the App Store, it says "Cannot install App". Please help me out.
Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 3.18.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 3.18.21 PM.png

Last edited:
I am trying to make an OS X El Capitan, My install is 6.22 GB, But Unibeast keeps saying "Selected macOS X Installer Is Incomplete". And when i try downloading the installer on the App Store, it says "Cannot install App". Please help me out.View attachment 559257View attachment 559256

This is because the El Capitan installer expects to see a system date and time much closer to the date the OS was released. With the present date the installer thinks it is damaged or the certificate expired.

To install El Capitan you will need to set your system clock back to something like November 2015 before running the installer. You may need to disconnect from the Internet temporarily to stop the system auto-updating.

:)

This is because the El Capitan installer expects to see a system date and time much closer to the date the OS was released. With the present date the installer thinks it is damaged or the certificate expired.

To install El Capitan you will need to set your system clock back to something like November 2015 before running the installer. You may need to disconnect from the Internet temporarily to stop the system auto-updating.

:)
Thanks. No wonder why i got stumped on that.

Back