Asus P8p67 Le
CPU
i5-2400
Graphics
GT 740
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello

After succesfully making the jump from windows to sierra.
First i was wondering about handoff but since i ordered the Broadcom BCM94360CD 1300Mbps to work with it.
But i would like to have some gestures!

This new operation system is wonderful but to complete it i would like to have a trackpad.
The apple magic trackpad is a bit too expensive to my liking so i was googling for some alternatives.
I found that the logitech t651 would work oob? Or does the T650 work the same? I'm just wondering because i cannot find the t651 in the stores here in holland..
When it's arrived i should know more about that..:)
i could not find much about an alternative to the apple versions. So i'm all ears.

Bo

edit: after thinking about it i concidered that force touch wasn't all that big of a deal

Last edited:
Why don't you buy the first gen Magic trackpad? There's a couple on eBay for around $30. I have two of the things and will never use a Magic Mouse. The gestures make it worth every cent.

Because of the force touch? Or doesn't it add all that much?

Original trackpad is really great! Force touch is not utilized a whole lot yet.

I just ordered one, thank you!

I own both and I quite like the older model's steeper angle vs the newer. The new one is bigger and white (!!!) and has some interesting pairing quirkiness on some macs. I like them both but the older model is a nice choice.

I just ordered one, thank you!

You're forgetting the biggest reason not to buy it yet: the price tag.

The 1st gen is here around 40€ wich is a good price.

Do you guys still use a mouse? or can you throw away your mouse after you get a trackpad?

+1 for the 1st Gen Magic Trackpad. I'm still finding some situations where I will need a mouse for the accuracy it provides. So don't throw your mouse away it may come in handy once in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back