1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 12.25.36 PM.png

I'm making my G5 available as a 3D print resource, I have attached the STL file below, all objects in the scene are included. The G5 was created in Affinity Designer with Gill semi bold, though the 5 is Gill semi bold italic and slightly extended. Convert to paths and exported as a PNG and converted to SVG using online image conversion. I then used Tinkercad to import the file into the scene. The G and 5 are separate objects that can be used for cut outs.

Attachments

• Shiny Sango-2.stl.zip
    61 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
I'm making my G5 available as a 3D print resource, I have attached the STL file below, all objects in the scene are included. The G5 was created in Affinity Designer with Gill semi bold, though the 5 is Gill semi bold italic and slightly extended. Convert to paths and exported as a PNG and converted to SVG using online image conversion. I then used Tindercad to import the file into the scene. The G and 5 are separate objects that can be used for cut outs.

View attachment 461022
You are very kind :)

You are very kind :)
I think everyone should have a go at Tinkercad, an online browser based tool for creating 3D objects. You don't even have to own a 3D printer!, you can send the file off to a company who will print it for you.

Last edited:
I think everyone should have a go at Tindercad, an online browser based tool for creating 3D objects. You don't even have to own a 3D printer!, you can send the file off to a company who will print it for you.
I have heard of company's like that, that do your printing for you, awesome!

I have heard of company's like that, that do your printing for you, awesome!
I sent my modified 2009 Mac mini rear IO model that phunguss Kindly shared, to a company called Xometry. The postage is a bit expensive but I should get it in a couple of weeks.

I sent my modified 2009 Mac mini rear IO model that phunguss Kindly shared, to a company called Xometry. The postage is a bit expensive but I should get it in a couple of weeks.
ahh nice! you will have to upload pics

Do you mean Tinkercad ?
Tindercad sounds more like a site for people who want to date people who do 3D printing.
Um yes!, I'm sorry. Tinkercad, (I have a lot of editing to do). That's also great humor, thank you for the chuckle you caused!.

Posts edited to correct name Tinkercad.

Last edited:
Not my work!, I found this on the internet but I'm reluctant to provide a link because the site tries to install Flash. But if you Google '3D print Mac Pro', you should be able to find it easily.

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 1.41.13 PM.png

Just figured out how easy this is to recreate!. The grid of blue spheres are used to cut the top out, then flip the block over and do the same to the other side. I've attached the .STL file to view in Tinkercad.

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 4.21.30 PM.png

Attachments

• Swanky Crift-Snicket.stl.zip
    718.6 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back