- Jul 23, 2012
- Asus Z390-A
- UHD 630, RX 590
- , , ,
- Mobile Phone
@CaseySJ Thank you
- Remove Clover iGPU injection and replaced with WhateverGreen injection in Devices --> Properties.
- Platform ID = 0x3E980003 for headless 9th-Gen CPU. Only compatible with 10.14.4 and newer.
- No "device-id" because 10.14.4 natively supports 0x3E98.
I'm currently running 10.14.3 on the following system:
i9 9900K (UHD 630, headless)
XFX Rx 590 FatBoy (flashed with custom vBIOS to circumvent boot issues)
(Lilu 1.3.5, WEG 1.2.7)
I configured the iGPU as headless but I don't get HW acceleration (quicksync/preview) since macOS doesn't recognize the DeviceID I'm currently using. Or it doesn't recognize the 9th gen UHD630 using my current PlatformID (OK for 8th gen only?). Or something else.... I am a bit confused with all these.
AFAIU I should:
- upgrade to 10.14.4
- use Platform ID = 0x3E980003 (not 0x3E920003 anymore)
- use SMBIOS of 2019 27-inches iMac (19,1). However, AFAIK this is not available in clover, yet
Does that sound about right?
I am confused about how precisely I should do all that. In what order?
Can you give me some advice?
Thank you very much in advance for your help.
PS : where did you find that 3e98 platform Id?